Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Ever Outfit of the Day!

By popular demand, here is my first ever Outfit of the Day post!  Don't expect these very often, my clothes are generally not particularly interesting and I don't really have anywhere I can take a decent photo.  But here we go...

Cardi: City Chic
Tank: SUPRÉ
Skirt & Belt: Crossroads
Tights: We Love Colors (Turquoise)
Boots: Betts

We Love Colors currently have free shipping to NZ and Oz if you enter WELOVENZAUS at checkout.  I bought 4 pairs (2 with feet, 2 without, one black and the rest bright colours) and I'm really happy with them.  They're gorgeous and I even got compliments from some of the guys at work!  I was very pleased with this outfit and I'm looking forward to a bit more experimenting in future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment