Thursday, July 22, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Late and Lazy Edition!

So my online presence in all media has been pretty quiet recently, for various reasons: work has gone crazy, uni semester has started, and I've been sick, sick, sick (and not in a good way!).  I missed last week's Weekly Wrap-Up.  I'll try not to miss it again this week.

So that my blog doesn't die, however, here is an Outfit of the Day!  This one is actually from last Monday, but hey, if lillipilli at Frocks & Frou Frou can do it, so can I!

Dress & Belt: City Chic
Tights: We Love Colors (Amethyst)
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

This was the first time I wore this dress from City Chic, even though I bought it way back when I bought my black cardi.  It's completely different from what I would normally wear but is super comfortable and quite warm.  It's shorter than I would like, so I don't think I would ever wear it without something underneath.  My amethyst tights from We Love Colors were the perfect splash of colour for a Monday!  The shoes are super-cheap ones from Rubi Shoes, I got 2 pairs for $20 or something.  The other pair is red, and apparently I've never shown them in an OOTD post!  So I'll have to remedy that soon.

1 comment:

  1. ooh i missed it!! wear something else new tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete