Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Outfit of the Day!

I know I said I probably wouldn't post another OOTD before this Friday (super excited still!), but I got my birthday heels and had to throw together an outfit for them.  I went for a monochrome look with the gorgeous silk scarf I got while in Malaysia adding a splash of colour.

Cardi: City Chic
Tank: SUPRÉ
Jeans: JeansWest
Heels: Tony Bianco
Scarf: Central Market, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The heels are the Erin heels from Tony Bianco:


They're fabulously cute.  Unfortunately, they slip off the back of my feet, making it impossible for me to walk in them :(  So I had to switch to my spare shoes that I keep in the car.  I need to get some heel shields to stop that happening so I can wear them and show the girls at work!

I also loved the scarf but didn't wear it most of the day because it felt like it was kind of in the way.  It's a long scarf and I'm not sure how I should tie it.  Come to that, I have a huge square scarf and a smaller square scarf that I also don't ever wear because I'm not sure how.  Any suggestions are more than welcome!

Overall, the outfit looked cute but needed work to make it wearable all day.  Back to the drawing board I guess!

3 comments:

  1. The shoes! It's all about the shoes for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you sound like my friends from work who got me on to the Tony Bianco website in the first place :) I actually picked up some heel things today to solve the problem!

    ReplyDelete