Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up

Uni: Semester 1 starts this week.  I cleaned off the dining table in preparation but didn't do any advance reading, oops!


What I'm Playing: ME2 still.  We downloaded Borderlands to play together but my PC crashed every few minutes and I really couldn't be bothered figuring out why, so we gave up and I'll have to figure it out later.

What I'm Reading: Finished The Greatest Show on Earth and started re-reading Inconceivable by Ben Elton.  If you know anyone who is struggling with their fertility (and if you're reading this blog, you do - me!), then you should read this book.  Seriously, go read it.  I'll lend it to you if you want (once I've finished it, that is :)).  Don't bother with the movie based on it (Maybe Baby) - I love Hugh Laurie but the book is really much better.

What I'm Listening To: Guns n' Roses in the car this week.

To Do List: What To Do List?  I'm not making much progress on it :P

What's Caught My Eye: A few links this week:
  • Saturday was the 25th Anniversary of the sinking of the Rainbow Warrior.  On a related note, my sister linked this interesting video about nuclear testing.
  • I wish I had a video camera so I could participate in this.  I guess I could use the video function on my digital still camera.  Hmm.
  • Also, Spain are the World Cup champions, hooray!
Mini-Goal: Get my first week of uni work completed on time.

On the Menu: Vegetable Pot Pie.  We get fresh fruit and veges delivered every 2 weeks and so our fridge was full of veges.  I found this recipe in our vegetarian cook book and it was delicious.

Fashion: This week was my work's Bonus Dinner, as I've posted elsewhere, and I loved dressing up and seeing everyone else dressed up too!

Word of the Week: Oh, I'm putting myself on the spot here...I don't have one this week, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment