Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Outfit of the Day: F-F-F-F-Fashion

Full-Figured-Form-Fitting-Fashion is what we're all about today!  Yet another Fashion Rule broken.  Natalie over at Definatalie blogged a little while ago about rejecting the notion of the flattering outfit, which I loved.  A lot of my tops are quite form-fitting but I usually try and avoid emphasising my belly and butt.  Well, screw that!  Today I went for jeggings (which, for those who don't know, are leggings crossed with jeans) and a long fitted tank.

Jeggings: Torrid
Tank: Jay Jays
Cardi: City Chic
Shoes: Rubi Shoes
Necklace: Gifted

Finally, a pic of my red shoes!  Unfortunately, another OOTD with my City Chic cardi.  What can I say, I love it!  This outfit was super-comfortable, and I surprised myself by not being self-conscious at all for the whole day.  This photo looks a bit strange because I was joking around with Dave and wiggling my butt at him.  He was too slow to get a pic of that, he caught me as I was turning around laughing :)

The necklace I'm wearing is actually a pocket watch my Daddy gave me.  Unfortunately I've really struggled to get a decent pic of it.  Daddy collects pocket watches, he has a pretty extensive collection now, and he gave me this one.  I love it because it suits me perfectly - a little bit fancy, not too girly, and unusual!

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Go for the bodycon! Good on you. I'm getting braver and braver with the bodycon stuff. Not really ready for the form fitting, but being a megafatz it's a very, very bold statement for me to decide to make!

    ReplyDelete