Saturday, September 18, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 10

Today's prompt is about music.  Music is really important to me, but unfortunately I don't get to listen to as much as I would like.  I'm supposed to write about certain songs, but I don't really have specific songs, more artists and types of songs to go with my mood.  I've recently had to format my PC and haven't had a chance to copy my music back into iTunes and categorise it, so this is purely from memory, and I'm sure I've missed some.

Music I listen to when I am...

Happy: Meat Loaf (especially Bat Out of Hell (the song and the album)), Abba, Gossip, anything I can sing along to.

Sad: Emotional songs that make me feel like crying.  There are several, but Luna and Mayonnaise by Smashing Pumpkins, and Loyal by Dave Dobbyn, are a couple of stand-outs - not because they are sad per se, but they remind me of times in my life that make me sad.

Bored: Nothing in particular.  Probably the happy songs again.

Hyped: David Guetta, Basement Jaxx, Ministry of Sound compilations.

Mad: Metallica, Godsmack, Linkin Park.

I really need to sort out my music so I can do this properly!  But I'm having issues copying 15GB over my wireless network from my laptop to my PC.  Every time I try, my router craps out.  More effort is required than I'm willing to put in right now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment