Thursday, September 23, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 15

So I'm supposed to put my iPod on shuffle and tell you the first 15 songs that play.  The problem with that is that my iPod is actually a Shuffle and is only loaded with Ministry of Sound right now.  So it wouldn't be a representative sample.

Instead, I'm going to shuffle my whole library.  This is also not super-great, because I have a large stack of CDs to import that I purchased recently, and it is taking FOREVER.  Also, my magpie-like tendencies mean I never delete a song, so I have a lot of music that I never listen to.  But I did acquire it at some point, so I guess it counts.  So, we'll see how we go!  I'll probably do more than 10 songs, too.

  1. Björk - Like Someone in Love
  2. Simple Image - Spinning, Spinning, Spinning
  3. Michael Jackson -The Way You Make Me Feel
  4. David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland & Ne-Yo - Choose
  5. Cut Copy - Glittering Clouds
  6. Moulin Rouge Soundtrack - Elephant Love Medley
  7. Silverchair - If You Keep Losing Sleep
  8. Green Day - Brain Stew
  9. The Presets - I Go Hard, I Go Home
  10. Green Day - Macy's Day Parade
  11. Madonna - Live to Tell
  12. The Offspring - Want You Bad
  13. Guns N' Roses - Estranged
  14. Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
  15. Underworld - Ballet Lane
  16. Fat Boy Slim - Weapon of Choice
  17. The Chills - Pink Frost
  18. Green Day - Jackass
  19. Alanis Morissette - Narcissus
  20. Underworld - The God Song
That's actually not too bad a selection.  I have more Green Day than anything else.  The two Underworlds is a little inaccurate.  And there's nothing really super-heavy in there.  But mostly rock with a bit of dance, a bit of pop, a bit of Kiwi stuff, a bit of weird stuff, and a bit of sountracks is pretty much me.  20 songs out over over 3500 isn't a definitive sampling though!

No comments:

Post a Comment