I recently did a post about my family, and it doesn't really say any more than a letter to my parents would. So I'm going to use that for Day 24. Most people have skipped this day's post anyway so I don't feel too guilty!
My house is chaotic and I have nowhere I can spread out all the stuff you'd find and take a photo, so you'll have to make do with a list, sorry!
- Wallet (I have a man's wallet and can carry it in either my pocket or in my bag)
- Nokia phone (also can be in my pocket or bag)
- Keys (I'm like my Daddy and carry far more keys than I really need to)
- A book (currently Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury)
- Prescription sunglasses or glasses (depending on what I'm wearing - I keep them in the same case and swap them in and out)
- A card wallet to carry all my store cards
- A notepad with a mini Sharpie attached
- My iPod shuffle and headphones (not bud ones, ones that sit over my ears)
- A washable toiletries bag that I got from my wedding make-up artist that I use for various pills and toiletries: Voltaren Rapid, Telfast, Nurofen Period Pain, Rescue Remedy, Eucalyptus Oil, perfume, hair ties, tampons & pads
- Various brochures, articles of paperwork, and general detritus
That's in my handbag. Last semester I would alternate between my handbag and my laptop bag, but I haven't been going to the library this semester so I haven't needed to cart my laptop anywhere, which is good, because my laptop is a 15" monster.