Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 27

Why am I doing this Challenge?  Partly because it was suggested by some friends (as I mentioned when I outlined the challenge), and partly because it seemed like a neat thing to do.  It has given me a great opportunity to talk about some things that I might not have talked about, and given some friends an insight into what makes me tick.  It introduced me to some new bloggers (and proved just how small the world is, thanks to the wonder that is the Interwebz) and helped give me a kick-start with my blogging.

I admit that I've lost steam a little - my later posts have been much shorter than my earlier ones - but there's been a lot going on around me and it's been a struggle to keep on top of everything.  In some ways, the Challenge has been a kind of anchor - something that has kept me grounded and connected.  While I've missed some days and had to combine some posts, I'm determined to finish the challenge.

If you're a new reader of my blog, I hope you stick around.  If you're an old one, I hope it's given you some insight and hasn't scared you off!

1 comment:

  1. There is a bonus - you connected with people you kinda knew, but didnt LOL!

    ReplyDelete