Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 28

Here is a picture of me from April 2009:


Dave and I went to Adelaide to visit Dave's Gran, and My parents and Dave's Mum met us there.  Then the six of us rented a houseboat and cruised on the Murray River.  It was amazing - so peaceful and relaxing.  This is on the first day (I think): Dave and I relaxing in the lounge area.  The Hurricanes were playing that night so naturally I was wearing my 'Canes jersey.

What has changed since then?  Well, I'm still a 'Canes supporter - that hasn't changed!  And I've already banged on about what has changed for me over the last year, in various posts like this one.  So I'm not going to talk about it all over again.

I will snatch one more opportunity to promote Fat Acceptance though, by giving you a link to Spilt Milk's Fat Acceptance FAQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment