Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OOTD: I Heart Yum Cha

Today we had a girls lunch planned at work so I wanted to wear my cute new skirt.  We had Yum Cha (I had never had Yum Cha before) and it was delicious.  I tried lots of different things.  One thing I did NOT try was the chicken feet...


Here is the outfit I wore for our girly lunch:

Cardi: City Chic
Tank: Jay Jays
Tights: We Love Colors (Black)
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

I don't totally love this skirt like I do the dress I got in the same order.  It's quite different from what I'm used to.  What I like is the bubble shape, with the elastic at the bottom - it's quite windy around the building I work in so skirts that fly up are a bit of a hazard.  I love the pattern as well.  I got plenty of compliments on it and I think it will grow on me, it just wasn't an instant-love!

2 comments:

  1. Next time you come to BrisVegas we'll do Yum Cha. I LOVE Yum Cha!

    Love the outfit, the shoes totally pop with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a newly-converted Yum Cha fan :) Sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete