Friday, November 5, 2010

Big50 Blogging Challenge

So the fabulous Sleepy Dumpling, who participated in the 30 Days of Me Challenge, has recently started another blogging challenge.  I was feeling a bit down after I realised I was nowhere near geeky enough to to participate in my friend Jethro's 30 Days of Geek challenge (he did the 30 Days of Me too), so the Big50 challenge was the perfect antidote to that.  Then, when I was pondering it a bit more today now that my exams are over, I realised that if Day 1 is tomorrow, then Day 50 will be Christmas Day.  It Is A Sign.  So, starting tomorrow, I will be blogging once a day on the following topics:


My 16-year-old Self
The Gold Coast
Weather
Movies
Music
Books
TV
Pets
Baking
Natural Therapies
Chocolate
Learning
My First Job
Children
Celebrity Crush
Comfort Food
Meat Loaf
Simple Pleasures
Tattoos
Thanksgiving
Mothers
Tea
Sports
Games
Daydreaming
Trivia
High School
Body Image
Art
Friends
Boobs
Poetry
Webcomics
Blogging
Fathers
Fashion
Phobias
On Being Underestimated
Grandfathers
My Spiritual Home
Crafts
Collections
Grandmothers
Senses: Touch
Senses: Smell
Senses: Taste
Senses: Hearing
Senses: Sight
Home
Christmas

By the end of this challenge, you should know more about me than I know about myself!  I hope you all stick around and don't mind me flooding my personal blog with personal info...Oh, wait...

4 comments:

  1. Does that mean Christmas is only 50 days away!? Gees, I have a lot of shopping to do!

    I admire your commitment to these, I don't think I could do them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly does! Scary, huh?

    I'm trying to establish a habit of writing something every day. I'm finding these blogging challenges are the best way for me to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **blush you said I'm fabulous**

    I'm so glad people are taking up this one, cos I love all these posts I'm getting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you are, my dear :) I'm enjoying it too, and I've kept up with it so far (although I had to pull a switcheroo today to squeeze out a post). I liked this one because it was a bit more open with what I could blog about. I pulled some ideas from you, some from the other one you linked, and just let my brain free-associate the rest!

    ReplyDelete