Monday, November 15, 2010

Big50 Day 10: Natural Therapies (TMI)

I was going to talk about natural therapies today, but I realised I've already covered a lot of what I wanted to say in this other post.  I can't believe it's been two months since I first saw my Naturopath!  Since then, I've been seeing her every 2 to 3 weeks, and my Acupuncturist every week (except for a couple of weeks I missed due to scheduling issues).  I definitely think it's helping - my migraines have dropped right off and my stress level is pretty good considering everything that's happened over the last couple of months.

I managed to convince Dave to see my Acupuncturist for the first time today too.  I won't go into too much detail for fear of boring you all, but the short story is that he's been given two different medication options for his medical condition, both of which suck pretty bad.  So our current plan is for him to see the Acupuncturist in the mean time until after my laparoscopy in February, because we'd prefer him not to be starting any severe medications when we may need to consider some form of fertility intervention.  Basically, I need to get pregnant before February!  But if it doesn't happen, then we'll reassess all our health options after that.

My naturopath is Trina Chan at CompMed in Southport and she really is fabulous.  If you're on the Gold Coast and are looking for a naturopath, I highly recommend her!


This post is part of my Big50 blogging challenge series.

No comments:

Post a Comment