Monday, November 22, 2010

Big50 Day 15: Celebrity Crush

I'm a couple of days behind for various uninteresting reasons, sorry loyal readers!

Today I'm going to tell you about my celebrity crush, or rather, crushes, because there are a couple I want to mention.  My oldest and most enduring crush is on Keanu Reeves.  I used to have several posters of him on my bedroom walls as a teenager.  He gets slammed for being a crappy actor, but he starred in one of the biggest movies of the 90s, and who can imagine anyone other than Keanu as Neo?  There's just something about him...I loved him in the Bill and Ted movies, that was where it started for me I think.  His artless, wide-eyed character just appealed to me when I was in high school.  He'll always be my first celebrity crush!

Another crush I have is on Alan Rickman, or more specifically, his voice.  He has a gorgeous, smooth, sexy voice that commands attention.  I love it!  He's amazing as Snape in the Harry Potter movies and I can hardly wait to see him in the final two-part movie.  I'm not going to put any spoilers here, but I think Alan Rickman is going to carry off Snape in the final movies of the franchise perfectly.

Who's your biggest celebrity crush?



This post is part of my Big50 blogging challenge series.

2 comments:

  1. Alan Rickmans voice is pretty epic!

    My celeb crush, who has been #1 for years, and I often refer to him as 'my husband', is fellow HP actor, Jason Isaacs! He plays Lucius Malfoy, and I don't know what it is about him, but MWRAOH! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My formative crush, from when I was 15 years old was always William McInnes. These days I'm all about Hugh Jackman. HOOOOOOWEEEEE!

    Alan Rickman's voice... hummina hummina hummina!

    My Harry Potter crush was always David Thewliss (Remus Lupin), but since I've seen recent photos of Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)... *jawdrop*!! I've always had a thing for the Weasley twins too.

    ReplyDelete