Friday, November 26, 2010

Big50 Day 18: Simple Pleasures

Man, I am so far behind!

I'm finding it very hard to blog about simple pleasures today because I haven't had a very pleasurable few days, but never mind.  In no particular order...

  • Lying in bed while it's raining outside and reading a good book
  • Crisp clean sheets
  • Baths (oh how I miss having a bath!)
  • Cuddling with my fur babies
  • Beautiful underwear
  • The feel of silk against my skin
  • Hugs
  • A baby on my hip
  • Bubble Tea
That will do for now.  What's your favourite simple pleasure?



This post is part of my Big50 blogging challenge series.

2 comments:

  1. Fresh white bread with real butter on it.
    New shoes.
    Good coffee.
    Getting into fits of giggles.
    A bath (I too miss having a bathtub)
    High thread count sheets.
    Freshly shaved legs.
    Freshly washed hair.
    A perfectly ripe, chilled mango.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh white bread and butter, oh yes! And a chip butty with fish and chips!

    ReplyDelete