Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OOTD: Black and White and Red All Over

Question: What's black and white and red all over?

Answer: A sunburned penguin.  Or a bashful zebra.  Or a skunk swimming in strawberry jam.  Or a newspaper (wait, that's read all over).  Or...Me, in my OOTD!

Tank: SUPRÉ
Skirt: Big W
Shoes: Rubi Shoes
Necklace: Definatalie
Glasses: Oroton at OPSM

Another OOTD with my favourite red shoes!  I planned this outfit ages ago and was just waiting for my necklace to arrive, which it did on Friday.  The neckace is by one of my favourite body image bloggers, who is also a designer.  I missed out on this necklace twice before I snagged one in her last pre-order.  I think she's planning another pre-order soon.  I also have new glasses, finally.  My old ones were getting pretty ratty and I wanted a new look.


I love this necklace!  Natalie's work really is amazing, check her out!

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and the necklace looks fabulous against the simple top! I can see why the shoes are a favourite, they're a great colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I was really impressed with the Big W plus-size section - the clothes were nice and stylish and bright, similar to their straight-size stuff, and right at the front of the store next to the straight sizes, not tucked away in the back corner! And I do love my red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace!!! Awesome. AND I love the shoes! Definitely an awesome accent piece that ties the whole outfit together.

    ReplyDelete