Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big50 Day 31: Boobs

Boobs.  They're everywhere.  It seems that you can't have an ad or a music video without boobs being front and centre these days.  They say sex sells, but what they really mean is boobs.

I'm quite proud of my boobs.  I mention them on Twitter fairly often.  I wear clothes that show them off.  I inherited a Rack of Doom from my mother, and her mother before her...Many of my cousins and aunts are well-endowed, boob-wise.  I recently placed an order with ThinkGeek for some t-shirts, and it was a toss-up between the "Huge Tracts of Land" shirt (if you don't get it, you haven't been watching enough Monty Python) and the "Schrödinger's Cat" shirt.  I bought the latter, but it was a tough call.  I'll get the Huge Tracts of Land one next time!

The thing about boobs is that they're just a normal part of the body.  Plenty of people have them. And plenty of people who don't are obsessed with them.  Why?  What's so fascinating about boobs?


This post is part of my Big50 blogging challenge series.

No comments:

Post a Comment