Monday, December 20, 2010

Big50 Day 36: Fashion

I blogged about fashion several months ago. Since then, I've bought everything on that wishlist!  I don't really have a wishlist right now, except that I really need a couple of pairs of shorts I can wear to work.  Otherwise I'm pretty set.

I've bought a lot of shoes over the last few months.  Shoes have become my new obsession, specifically, red shoes.  I have several pairs now, and recently bought more.  I love my red shoes!

I'm enjoying finding new places I can buy stylish clothes.  I have a huge list of websites now.  I'm slowly cleaning out my old stuff and bringing in new stuff.  I still can't go past a cute tee and a pair of jeans, but I like experimenting with other looks too!

What's your personal style?


This post is part of my Big50 blogging challenge series.

No comments:

Post a Comment