Friday, December 3, 2010

OOTD: Clogs!

I can't think of a witty title for this post because I'm just too focused on my new red clogs from Wittner!


Are they fabulous or what?  They're surprisingly comfortable and are taller than they look.  Clogs started coming into fashion (and season) a couple of months ago and I've been keeping my eye out for a red pair for ages.  I finally decided on these Wittner ones because they are lined and have rubber on the sole.  I put them on layby a couple of weeks ago, and then picked them up yesterday when they went on sale!

Cami & Mini: Torrid
Necklace: Definatalie
Clogs: Wittner

What better to team with red shoes than my red Fat necklace?  I've mentioned before how much I love red shoes and I am super-happy with the latest addition to my collection!  They can be dressed up or down and worn with just about anything.  I predict many, many wears.  Love!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeee! I need to buy some pretty sandals and go get a pedicure. As soon as I finish on these big projects (about a week to go) I am going to do just that!

    ReplyDelete