Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OOTD: It's Not Easy Being Green

(The title is a lie, I found it quite easy, but how could I resist a Kermit reference when I'm wearing a green-toned outfit?)

Cardi: Ezibuy
Tank & Mini: Torrid
Tights: We Love Colors (Mint Green)

I should also mention that We Love Colors has free shipping to NZ and Oz on all orders over USD$30 until 31 August 2011.  Just use the gift code WELOVENZAUS when ordering!  I've gone back and updated my previous OOTD posts that featured We Love Colors tights with the colour of each pair, if people are curious.

Another day, another outfit with my Docs.  They are, of course, the most-worn shoes in my wardrobe now.  I have them mostly worn in - I still wear tape on my heels to guard against blisters but I think I'm nearly at the point where I can stop doing that.  Today I didn't even wear socks, just the tape and tights, and my feet held up just fine.

I know this is going to sound corny, but when I wear my Docs, I really feel like a different person.  I feel stronger, more empowered and confident.  I feel like nobody can screw with me and that probably comes across in my posture and attitude.  I love my Docs.  I'm going to leave you with a song dedicated to Dr. Martens Boots.

2 comments:

  1. Cute winter look. I'm all about the pastel tights this year, I just have to wait a few weeks until I can order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to place an order this weekend. Still haven't decided which colours though!

    ReplyDelete