Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Postcrossing: USA


This card is absolutely chock-full of wildlife: I keep finding new animals hidden in the trees.  It's so beautiful!  The card is also the first one I have received from a child, so for his privacy I'm not going to publish what he wrote on the back.  He did ask me to send him a card back, which I thought was sweet. I realised that my Penguin book cover cards might not be the best ones for children, so I ordered the complementary Puffin cook cover post card set today as well, in case I need to send more cards to children in future.  I'll have to go and find a card for him tomorrow, perhaps at the post office!

The stamps are also lovely, of the Liberty Bell and an American Design stamp showing an American clock.

I'm still really enjoying Postcrossing.  I get genuinely excited about checking my mailbox!  I love that there is such a wide range of people involved, from so many places - I'm learning and seeing so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment