Sunday, July 3, 2011

Postcrossing: Belarus


This was an unusual card in that it's quite wide.  It's a shame the information on the back about the pictures is written in Cyrillic script, because I would love to know what this structure is.  Some kind of stadium? A train station?  I don't really know much about Belarus so it was very interesting to receive a card from there - it prompted me to do some reading.

On the back:
Hello!
My name is Olga.  I live in the city of Vitebsk in Belarus.  I'm 23 years.  I'm a microbiologist.  I have two cats Klepa and Pushka.
I love to travel, the next country where I want it to go Australia.
I wish you good luck!
Happy Postcrossing! :) 
She put a regular smiley face and also drew a little face.  The stamps are gorgeous, they are of hares.  If you know what is shown in the picture, feel free to fill me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment