Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OOTD: Mr Vintage Week: Mr Whippy

I ordered another trio of t-shirts from Mr Vintage last week and they arrived yesterday, so I decided to do a Mr Vintage-themed week of outfits!  My normal work outfit is jeans and a t-shirt so I will try to mix it up a little bit, but I thought it would also be interesting to show my regular outfits instead of just the fancy ones.


Today's t-shirt, which you've seen before, features the classic Mr Whippy ice cream truck.  We used to get Mr Whippy coming down our little cul-de-sac all the time, and we would always rush out to get an ice cream when we heard the music.  It reminds me of my childhood and the t-shirt is on high rotation in my wardrobe.

Also, new hair!  It's not quite the colour I was going for, which was more red and less orange, but I'm still happy with the result.  It ended up being very close to my Daddy's natural hair colour.

T-shirt: Mr Vintage
Jeans: JeansWest
Sneakers: Converse at Platypus

I look pretty uncomfortable in the photos.  I wasn't really feeling it today, but I'm determined to get through my mini-challenge of a t-shirt post a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment