Friday, August 5, 2011

OOTD: Mr Vintage Week: National Parks



According to the Mr Vintage site, the logo on this National Parks t-shirt was last used in 1987, before the Department of Conservation was created.  I like the neutral brown colour and the stylised, retro print.  The fabric is also really soft and comfortable.

T-shirt: Mr Vintage
Cardi: Jay Jays
Mini: Torrid
Tights: We Love Colors (Hunter Green)

This cardi is the lighter grey twin of the cardi from Wednesday's outfit.  I love the colour of these tights, one of my friends pointed out they are quite Christmasy and I might wear them at Christmas with my red Christmas dress.  Don't forget the We Love Colors free shipping to NZ and Oz as well, as I mentioned in Wednesday's post linked before.  I'm really liking the mini-tights-boots look right now and I think I need some more minis for variety!

Here endeth Mr Vintage week.  I do have a few other Mr Vintage t-shirts, including the first one I ever got which was a present from my sister, but I might do another event like this in future, so I need some reserves up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment