Tuesday, August 30, 2011

OOTD: Purple People Eater

Top & Cardi: Jay Jays
Mini: Torrid
Tights: We Love Colors 
(Lavender Plus Size White Striped Tights)

I received my latest order of We Love Colors tights last week and was very excited, as usual.  I probably won't order any more for a while - it's coming into warmer weather here so I'll probably wait and see if they offer free shipping to Oz/NZ again next year before I buy any more.  I hadn't bought the striped tights before and I was a little disappointed when I pulled them out of the bag - the material is different from their nylon/lycra tights and is a bit scratchy, not nice and silky.  Then when I was putting them on this morning I was almost worried they were too small - they were quite tight.  But once I had them on I fell in love immediately.  I'm not sure why, but they just made me feel happy!

I also got lots of compliments from my friends at work, which was nice.  All day I kept looking down at my legs and smiling.  It was the perfect outfit for my "Monday"!

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the tights! I really need to make a welovecolors order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat :) I love them too!

    ReplyDelete