Friday, August 5, 2011

Postcrossing: Spain



Unfortunately another postcard with very little information about what the picture is of. The sender mentions on the back that is modernism art.  Gaudí is presumably Antoni Gaudí, a Spanish architect, and I'm assuming this fountain is from one of his buildings.  If you know more, let me know in the comments!

On the back:
Dear Jennifer!  Hi! How are you? Fine I hope so!  I'm Lluna a Spanish woman who lives in Barcelona city.  And here I sent you a pic of our modernism art.  Hope you like it.  Saludos desde España.
Lluna
My rudimentary Spanish (the benefits of working in a heavily multilingual office!) tells me that the Spanish sign-off means "greetings from Spain".

There are two stamps: one is a stamp commemorating renewable energy and depicting the process of creating geothermal energy in a colourful diagram (yes, really).   The other is of an unnamed dude, who looks vaguely familiar but I'm not sure who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment