Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Postcrossing: USA


I'm not sure why, but for some reason the scan cut out the line that is displayed on the top of the card, which said "I've learned that..."

I adore this card.  The quote is beautifully inspirational.  It is credited as from Live and Learn and Pass It On by H, Jackson Brown, Jr.

On the back:
"Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts."  Charles Dickens
Bonus quote!  Another inspirational one.  This was exactly what I needed today, and the thing I am loving most about Postcrossing: I can have a terrible day, then come home to a little ray of sunshine in my mailbox.

There are five stamps on the card:  the American Clock one I've received a few times now, a butterfly, a red and white star, a Tiffany lamp, and a portrait of George Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment