Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FotoFeb: Day 29


Big Brother is watching you

Well, that's the end of FotoFeb.  I only missed one day, for which I am extremely proud.  I still have a blog project about reading on hiatus which I definitely plan on finishing at some point.  I've really enjoyed this project, and sharing my every day life.  I'm also a little sad that it's over, because I have some very exciting stuff happening just in the next week alone - a trip to Byron Bay for our 2nd wedding anniversary, and then my new tattoos.  But I suppose I can always blog and share photos of those events too!  Thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed this window into my life :)

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed looking at your photos this month Jennifer! I am sad today is the last day of February. I'll bookmark your blog and hope to meet you one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! Your photos have been gorgeous. It's been a really fun project and I'm glad I was inspired by Diane to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I could inspire you to do this and I have enjoyed your photos very much! I'm a bit sad that it's over - it felt weird to come home after work today and not running to the computer straight away to get a photo uploaded. :-)

    ReplyDelete