Friday, May 11, 2012

OOTD: Flower Power

Dress: ASOS
Tights: We Love Colors (Peach)
Boots: Wittner

After I bought my new boots I realised I needed more cute short skirts or dresses to go with them, so I had a mini shopping spree on ASOS.  I was tossing up over this dress and a couple of others and went with this one in the end because it was quite different from anything else I own and thought it would go really well with the boots.  I love the print - it's flowery (Dave can't stop going on about how flowery it is), but it's not super-girly.  I loved the way the outfit came together and just felt really happy with how I looked today.  But I suck at taking photos so the pic doesn't really do it justice.  Trust me when I say I totally rocked this outfit and will definitely be wearing it again!  I think this dress is going to get a lot of rotation.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That dress is so pretty! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you did buy that dress. It's as cute as! Love the soft peach tights and boots with it too.

    ReplyDelete