Monday, November 5, 2012

NaBloPoMo: 5 November

"What are your thoughts about tomorrow's election in the United States?"

I'm not from the United States, nor am I a political pundit, but it's impossible to avoid election talk even in Australia.  I haven't really read a lot of election coverage - most of what I've read has been in the form of memes.  I do know who the candidates and their running mates are and that it's going to be close.  I also know that US politics do have far-reaching international consequences.  But ultimately, it's not an election I have a specific vested interest in.  Unless you count my friend whinging about Obama for next four years if he wins ;)  Frankly, I'm more excited about the Melbourne Cup tomorrow (more for the party than the race itself) than I am about the election.  On that note, I'm going to leave this remarkably short blog post as it is and go figure out my outfit for tomorrow's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment