Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Postcrossing: Everywhere!

I've been a bit slack with blogging about my Postcrossing activity.  This is a really busy time of year at work so I come home and just zone out.  But I've received some really cute cards so I wanted to do a mega-Postcrossing post!


Top row, left-to-right: Finland, Poland, Finland
Middle row, left-to-right: Switzerland, Ukraine, Russia
Bottom row: Netherlands

The top-right card with the cats is so sweet, and she had the same birthday as me, which was really neat!  The Swiss card with the picture of Luxemburgerlis (the Swiss name for macarons) is also great.  The bottom card is a New Zealand postcard sent from the Netherlands!  The sender has friends and family in NZ and has visited several times.

I always get excited when I get a Postcrossing card, because I always learn something new.  It really makes me happy to come home to a new Postcrossing card!

No comments:

Post a Comment