Saturday, March 9, 2013

Off The Shelf 2013: February

It's hard to believe it's March already! This week Dave and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding anniversary, and also last weekend I dashed over to NZ for a flying visit for my Nanna's 80th birthday. So I'm sorry for the delay in posting my February update - this update covers the first week of March also.

Thanks to several hours in planes and airports I got a lot of reading done last weekend, and my total for the year to date is 11 books so far, which is still ahead of my goal.

Since the January update, I've read the following:

  1. Books 6-9 of The Dresden Files (5 + the short story collection to go!)
  2. Reality is Broken by Jane McGonigal
Reality is Broken was my plane-and-airport read for last weekend. I have all The Dresden Files in physical copy and didn't want to be carting around books when I have a perfectly good kindle, so I chose Reality is Broken for my Dresden-break. If you're interested, I recommend you check out my review which is one of my more thorough ones. I haven't been reviewing all The Dresden Files books but they all at least get a rating.

This month will basically be all Dresden, all the time - I'm getting nagged by a friend (and Dave) to finish the series to date (and also to make predictions on what will happen, like some kind of performing prediction monkey!). I'm not sure I'll knock over the rest of the series this month but at least they're easy reads.

If you want to see my review of each book, check out my Goodreads page.


This post is part of my Off The Shelf 2013 Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment